Thursday 10 January 2013

Big changes over the past 12 months

So this week marks 8 weeks through 12 week body transformation, ergo, mini milestone week...


This means fitness test, measurements and comparison photos!


I was getting a bit down again, on my bi-monthly cycle of weight loop. I have not really gone anywhere with my weight, pretty well since Christmas. I was stuck in my rut and getting sad that despite my better efforts to exercise and going for frequent runs, I am not seeing any positive changes on the scales. I dread the mini milestones because it could potentially cause more devastation!

This one was not the case. It gives me a small snapshot of my progress from a different angle. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think I notice differences. And ofcourse my loving husband always tells me I am looking better everyday; but these views are so biased. How can I argue against solid numerical evidence?!

I am so happy with my results. Everything has decreased in size since my measurements 8 weeks ago, some more than others. My fitness has improved emencly! And my comparisons, well they speak for themselves!



I can clearly see huge changes in my stomach, my arms, my legs, my back. It all just instills confidence in me, to show I am slowly running in the right direction, afterall, running can only be good for you.... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment